April Adventures

Is it just me or did April/May fly by?!?  I feel like I was just getting ready for spring and now it is already almost Memorial Day weekend!  Last night I started writing my Beaufort summer bucket list because I know summer will fly by and I want to really be intentional with our time.  But first, let's catch up on some things that kept us busy this past month.
 photo IMG_9484.jpg
 photo IMG_9255.jpg
We traveled to Virginia for a bittersweet combo trip.  First, we headed home to Stafford for Rob's grandmothers funeral.  Although bittersweet, it was nice to be able to spend time with so many people from our families in one trip.  We also got to sleep at my house and eat our favorites (Capital Ale House, Foode, Carl's) one last time before my parents move from Stafford for good.
carls ice cream fredericksburg va
That weekend, my mom drove us down to Richmond to celebrate my friend Annas wedding!  We got down just in time to meet everyone at The Tobacco Company for welcome cocktails.  The wedding was held, and we stayed at, The Quirk Hotel downtown which was so chic and adorable.  Between all of the pink and the fiddle leaf fig trees in the lobby, I was in heaven.  We drank champagne and danced the night away with our closest friends from college!
coffee bar the quirk hotel rva
 photo IMG_9326.jpg
wedding at the quirk hotel in richmond va
 photo IMG_9377.jpg
 photo IMG_9378.jpg

Back in Beaufort, we have been keeping busy living the vacation lifestyle.  Rob's schedule is currently super light (and as I say all the time, I know this won't last!) so we have been pretending to be on vacation.  Our typical days are filled with trips to Hilton Head Island and Savannah, lounging on the beach or by the pool, golfing (for Rob) , Pure Barre (for me), and grilling out.  Needless to say, I am not complaining a bit!
 photo IMG_9664.jpg
 photo IMG_9552.jpg
 photo IMG_9671.jpg
 photo IMG_9440.jpg
 photo IMG_9669.jpg
We attended Taste of Beaufort downtown and love any excuse for a cold drink and live music on the water.  Our friends Bethany and Greg hosted a table at a local trivia fundraiser and invited Rob and I to attend.  Our table's theme was Top Gun and I think we made a pretty good Maverick and Charlie ;)
top gun couples costume
 photo IMG_9571.jpg
top gun costume
Now that summer is officially here (although it has felt like summer in South Carolina for weeks!), I am so excited to soak it up!

2 comments

  1. I love your outfits!!! Perfect Maverick and Charlie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to try Pure Barre. Omg- y'all look so cute. Love the outfits!

    kaitlyn-danielle.blgospot.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Reddy Or Knot . Design by Fearne.