Blue Wahoos Game

Rob and I can officially be considered grownups because we entertained our first real house guests!  Rob's parents flew down from Virginia to visit so the last week has been filled with showing them all of our favorite things about Pensacola.  From relaxing at the pool and beach to eating at our favorite restaurants, I think we sold them on why we are so in love with this place.  When we dropped them off at the airport this morning, they said this was on at the top of their list of favorite vacations; the biggest compliment to this crazy planner who planned/listed/focused on every little detail of the trip ha ha  Now I feel totally ready for our next visitors -- my mom next week, Rob's sister Erin Labor Day weekend, and my BFFs in October!  Any one else want to come visit us in what we consider paradise?!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Is that not the best pool raft?!  This is how Rob found his mom when he got home from work.  Daughter in law of the year right here ;)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Food trucks!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Our first Blue Wahoos game!  I am definitely a fan of minor league baseball games...and moonshine drinks in mason jars!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Our favorite restaurant, The Gulf

3 comments

  1. I need that pool floaty in my life!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a super fun visit! I was just in Pensacola and I wasn't having any amount of that kind of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moonshine in mason jars, partying on the beach? YESSSS!!! Visitors are the best!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Reddy Or Knot . Design by Fearne.