Cranberry Oatmeal Bake


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Cranberry Oatmeal Bake
Adapted from: Rabbit Food
Ingredients:
2 Egg Whites
1/2 cup Rolled Oats
1 Banana, mashed
4 T Dried Cranberries (Craisins)
2 T Flax Seed
1 tsp Vanilla
1 tsp Cinnamon
1/2 tsp Baking Powder
Directions:
In a bowl, mix all ingredients together.
Spray two ramekins with cooking spray.  Add half of mixture to each ramekin.
Microwave for one minute thirty seconds.
Flip upside down onto plate and enjoy hot.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

5 comments

  1. Oh, no cooking? Perfect for breakfast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness..yum! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I have officially decided that you need to come and cook for me!! I will offer free room and board! ;)
    Shanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sam! This looks delicious – filling, flavorful and fast! That’s what I call starting your day the right way. Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...I could make this right now with those simple ingredients!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Reddy Or Knot . Design by Fearne.