Twice Baked Potatoes

While I am a weirdo and don't really like plain mashed potatoes, I LOVE twice baked potatoes.  It is probably because of the cheese (I'm obsessed with cheese).  When I saw these twice baked potatoes on pinterest, I knew I had to make them.  Even though it's summer and sucks to have the oven on for two hours.  They were worth it!
Twice Baked Potatoes
Adapted from: WW Recipes
Ingredients:
2 Large Baking Potatoes
1/3 cup FF Chicken Broth
3/4 cup RF Cheddar Cheese
1/4 cup Thin Green Onion Slices
1/2 tsp Dijon Mustard
1/4 cup FF Sour Cream
Paprika
Directions:
Pre-heat oven to 400.
Make several small slits in potatoes with tip of sharp knife.
Bake at 400 for 1 hour.
Meanwhile, add chicken broth, half of cheddar cheese, onion slices, mustard, and sour cream to a mixing bowl.
Immediately cut potatoes in half lengthwise and scoop out most of potato.  (Leave about a 1/4 inch thick potato shells)
Add potato to above mixture and mix with electric mixer until thoroughly blended.
Scoop mixture back into potato shells.
Top with remaining cheese and sprinkle of paprika.
Bake at 400 for 20 minutes.

WW Points +: 2 per half potato
(Makes four servings)

7 comments

  1. Oh my, these potatoes look so good. I just love the baked cheese!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds delicious! It might just be what I have for lunch today...

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUM. These look scrumptious... I'm definitely making them soon!

    Allie
    adventuresofamiddlesister.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alright, so I was clicking around and hopped on over here. I saw the newlywed part and kept reading. Then the recipes and thought "this girl is right up my alley". Then I saw the "go hokies" and I knew I just HAD to follow. :) My father-in-law is a hokie.

    Newest follower. Keep the recipes coming!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Reddy Or Knot . Design by Fearne.