Happily Ever Kerns : My BFF is married!

A bunch of iPhone photos from a shared photo stream can't possibly do Molly's gorgeous wedding justice but this fun weekend deserves a quick recap!  (You can see pics from her shower and bachelorette earlier this year HERE)
destination wedding clearwater beach florida
wedding at the pier 60 hotel
Rob's leave was only approved Friday through Sunday so Thursday I flew down to Clearwater Beach on my own and headed straight to the tiki bar to meet up with Molly, Maggie, and Anna who had already arrived.  We had drinks, lounged in the sun, and it was awesome to have some low key time to catch up before everyone arrived.  Thursday night we had sunset drinks at the rooftop bar of the Pier 60 Hotel and then did dinner at the Brown Boxer.
wedding at the clearwater yacht club
wedding at the clearwater yacht club
Friday morning I went for a quick run, had breakfast at the hotel and headed straight to the pool.  Weddings are so much fun because everyone coming into town is so excited and just ready to celebrate the bride and groom.  Rob got in around 3pm and I headed to the rehearsal with the other bridesmaids.  After the rehearsal, Molly's parents generously hosted a welcome barbecue for everyone at the Clearwater Yacht Club.   The location was gorgeous and I loved seeing and catching up with everyone who was in town.
wedding updo ideas
lilly pulitzer bridesmaid dresses
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I knew Saturday was going to be a packed day for me so I told Rob to make a tee time and go golfing in the morning.  Unfortunately the airlines lost his luggage and while his suitcase made it back to the hotel, his golf clubs never did.  I grabbed an iced coffee from Dunkin Donuts (directly across the street - score!) and then headed up to the bridal suite to get my hair done.  It was a relaxing day of drinking mimosas and doing hair/makeup and reminded me of college days getting ready together in the tridelt house.  When it was time, we took the trolley over to the Carlouel Yacht Club to finish getting ready and take pictures before the ceremony.
lilly pulitzer bridesmaid dresses
lilly pulitzer bridesmaid dresses
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
sunset wedding carlouel yacht club
sunset wedding carlouel yacht club
The wedding was absolutely gorgeous and like I said these pictures can't do it justice!  We ate, drank, danced, and celebrated Molly and Shawn until the very end!  Every detail was well thought-out and I loved seeing all of her signature touches.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
hilton clearwater beach review
Luckily, we booked an evening flight home on Sunday so we were able to spend the day on the beach.  A couple of rounds of piƱa coladas with the newlyweds was the perfect way to end the weekend.  I am so so happy for Molly and Shawn and so honored to have been a part of their special day!

6 comments

  1. Anonymous6/03/2015

    Ahhh this looks like so much fun! Now I'm getting excited for the wedding I'm in this weeked :) Really cute bridesmaid dresses too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like so much fun!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fantastic! And such a fun wedding. More of my sisters need to get married.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your bikini top in the last picture!! And the iPhone photos are great! What a great wedding weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those bridesmaid dresses are GORG! So incredibly perfect for a beach wedding... love that she chose something a little different. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You looked absolutely stunning! And it looks like you guys had a wonderful weekend! I love getting together with friends to relax and celebrate :)

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Reddy Or Knot . Design by Fearne.