Old Bay Fries


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Old Bay Fries
Ingredients:
1 Large Potato
2 T Old Bay Seasoning
1 T Olive Oil
Directions:
Pre-heat oven to 400.
Cover a baking stone with tin foil and spray lightly with cooking spray.
Slice potato into thick slices and soak in warm salted water.  (This helps them get crispy outsides with soft insides)
Place fries in a plastic bag with olive oil and toss to coat.  Add old bay seasoning and toss until well coated.
Put fries in one layer on tin foil and bake for 30 minutes, flipping occasionally.
Season as desired with additional old bay.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

6 comments

  1. Yum! I'm always looking for a good fry recipe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just pinned this--thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum. I had never heard of Old Bay seasoning until we moved to the east coast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh heck yes these look great! I made tofu fries yesterday and am posting them next week and the photo is not near as cute as this! Great job cutie have a fab weekend!
    xox
    Ash
    http://abpetite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9/03/2012

    Oh me! My mouth is watering. These look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum! I'll have to try making these, I'm surprised I haven't before since I live right neat Baltimore...

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Reddy Or Knot . Design by Fearne.