Mexican Corn Rice


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Mexican Corn Rice
Ingredients
1/2 Cup Instant Rice
1/3 Cup Frozen Corn
1/4 Cup Water
1/2 Cup Salsa
1 tsp Taco Seasoning
1/3 Cup Mexican Blend Cheese
Directions:
Add rice, corn, taco seasoning, water, and salsa to a medium pot and place over high heat.
Bring water to a boil, stirring regularly. Cook at a boil for three to four minutes until majority of liquid is soaked up.
Remove pot from heat and let stand for five minutes, stirring occasionally.
Pour corn rice into a bowl and add cheese. Stir until cheese is melted.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments

  1. This looks delicious - I'm gonna need to try it sometime! Thanks for sharing. I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8/05/2012

    That is so simple!! Hubby and I have really been struggling with making meals, planning dinners, grocery shopping...etc...we're so tempted to just give up and eat pizza every night lol Your blog is inspiring ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks amazing!! I def want to make this for me and my daughter!!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Reddy Or Knot . Design by Fearne.