Blueberry French Toast

If you follow me on twitter, you know that I have been craving french toast for days now.  It is just so delicious but usually pretty high in fat and sugar and carbs.  I could not believe that I got THREE huge pieces of french toast AND blueberries for only 3 points!  This totally satisfied my french toast craving and I plan to eat it every morning until the french bread is gone!
Blueberry French Toast
Ingredients:
6 Slices (4 oz) French Bread
1 Egg White
1/2 tsp Cinnamon
1/4 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/2 Cup Fresh Blueberries
Butter Spray
Directions: 
In a shallow bowl, mix egg white, cinnamon, and vanilla.
Spray medium skillet with butter spray and set on medium high heat.
Dip both sides of bread into egg mixture until well coated.
Place on skillet and cook both sides evenly.
Microwave blueberries until warm and mash with a spoon.
Top french toast with a spray of butter and blueberry topping.

WW Points +: 3 for three slices of french toast and topping
(Makes two servings)

4 comments

  1. yum, yum, yum! I am loving your recipe posts. So so glad to have found your blog! This looks perfect for the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness that looks amazing! (Check out my new giveaway!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy delicious. This makes my tummy grumble immediately!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This makes me hungry! Looks so GOOD!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Reddy Or Knot . Design by Fearne.